Avril Lavigne’s new music video
This is painful to watch
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.
That annoying couple at school…
Vine by Thomas Sanders
I wonder why people always forget about Kida. I mean, she’s an awesome character, she’s beautiful, she’s brave, she’s funny and she’s actually a princess.
CAUSE I SERIOUSLY NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS.
Don’t forget that drinking plenty of water and tea, eating a healthy diet and daily exercise will make a HUGE difference with your complexion. Touching your face frequently is also a big no-no. Everyone’s skin is different, so experiment with your own treatment routines and find what best suits you!! I think this is a topic that’s almost taboo to talk about, but everyone has it, so we might as well help each other out with what we’ve found successful, right!?
it is one in the morning and nothing in my life has ever been this important
Im really happy ♥ I have met so many new people recently and new friends ! ♥ I am really glad , recently I have just been going with what feels right and doing things that involves new people! ♥
I have been letting go of worries and embarrassment and just been gaining so much confidence and have been out and about meeting people! ♥
I no longer worry when approaching someone new because , i mean what can go wrong? Everyone is human, and everyone’s special . I have noticed that there aren’t really mean or hard or rude people
I’ve realized that there are so many nice people in my school and almost everyone is open and nice once you get to know them
I don’t regret a thing , Im so happy ♥ I’ve also have been inspired to help certain groups or clubs recently . I really excited
So please , I hope everyone realizes that people aren’t that different from eachother! I hope everyone has a wonderful day ♥
well this realization still doesnt stop be from being a lovely little shit but you know (uwu) I am amazing.
those boxers tho